Sunday, June 10, 2007


"A Dangerous Dream"


Have you ever experienced any sleepwalking? It is something interesting and somehow dangerous which happens to some people specially, in their childhood.
I am one of those who had a tragic experience of such sleepwalking. Being seven years old, I was sleeping in the first floor of the house and nobody was there. I had a dream, maybe a strange one that I can not remember well, which made me walk. I felt nothing. I was completely asleep and unconscious so, I couldn't distinguish between my dream and reality. I started walking toward the stairs because I wanted to go to the second floor. It was about twelve stairs. I was still in my dream but actually I was walking. I walked up to the eighth stair and suddenly I fell down. I didn't realize anything. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the hospital,near my mom.
Fortunately that dangerous sleepwalking didn't have any bad concequences for me. Surprisingly after two days in coma, I came back home sound and safe.

No comments: